1.Online membership will be for One Year from the date of joining (for full course
members only); for other courses till the validity period mentioned in the table.
2.One year members will be eligible for
-- (I) Recorded videos and permission to watch them for unlimited times within given the span of one year.
-- (II) Monthly current affairs in PDF format for one years.
-- (III) Study Material in PDF format one time.
-- (IV) Class room test, which will be topic wise or chapter wise
-- (V) Mentoring session with teachers in the form of Video conferencing.
-- (VI) Doubt sessions for one year only.
3.The schedule for Doubt Session (Live) will be strictly decided by the academy , it
will on be pre-defined schedule.(Some pre-recorded videos will be provided for doubt
4.The doubt session(Live) will be available in recorded form also, so that missed
classes can be watched later.
5.Test Series (Pre + Mains) will would be separate from your ONLINE
6.Online students will not be allowed to attend offline classes.
7.If online students wants to join offline classes, OFFLINE CLASS FEES need to
paid in FULL.
8.Refund Policy for ONLINE CLASS students: (NOT applicable for TEST SERIES
and SINGLE SUBJECT CLASS)
(a) Admission cancellation within 5 days after admission, 25% fees will get deducted;
(b) Admission cancellation within 10 days after admission, 50% fees will
(c)No fee return in any circumstances after 10 days.
9. No Transfer of course or fees will be allowed in any case.
10. PATH IAS ACADEMY can suspend your ONLINE membership with forfeiture of
fees in the following circumstances:
(a) Misbehavior with any student/teacher/ other team members of PATH.
(b)Use of abusive/Derogatorylanguage with any member of PATH
(c)Attempt to resell of PATH STUDY MATERIAL in any form
(d) Uploading illegal photos, pornography, videos or illegal documents on PATH
(e)Any effort of hacking/any kind of cybercrime against PATH DIGITAL PLATFORM
11. Dishonored/bank returned cheques for any reasons will be charged with ~1500/-
12. Academy is only liable to complete the syllabus of the course and the other
facilities can be stopped at any time for reasons best known to the academy
13. Submission of fees after scheduled date will be charged ~50/- per day as fine
and overdue of fees beyond 30 days will be taken as cancellation of admission.
14. Decision of the Director of PATH lAS ACADEMY will be final in case of
any dispute between students and teachers.
15. Mr. Narendra Sharma (Advocate, District Court), Raipur (C. G.) shall
be appointed as a sole Arbitrator for resolution of any dispute which arises between
students and the management and his decision will be final and binding on both the parties.
16. Any Judicial matter will be under authority of District Court ,Raipur.