In a very short period of time, PATH IAS Academy has proved itself in terms of results.
- Two Assistant Commandants appeared for the Final Interview - IPS Exam 2012 (UPSC 2012).
- 6 students from Raipur appeared in the UPSC Main Exam 2012.
- 15 students appeared in the Final Interview of CGPSC 2008.
- 56 out of 94 students cleared CGPSC 2011 - Preliminary Examination.
- 5 girls candidates finally selected for ADEO (Assistant Development Extension Officer).
- 16 students cleared the written examination for Sub-Inspector.
OUR USP (Unique Selling Propositions)
PATH TEAM is more concerned about the conceptual clarity and we believe in one to one approach. Teachers spend quality time for doubt clearance. Answer writing is most important aspect of UPSC AND CGPSC MAIN Examinations, right from first day teacher emphasizes on writing practices. Our team treats current affairs as a subject; especially for the UPSC the national news papers “THE HINDU” “INDIAN EXPRESS” “BUSINESS LINE” are very important. We are more focused on news paper reading and news paper discussion.
We don’t promote research works in General Studies. There is no place for short cuts in IAS Examination but there is way for SMART studies. We believe in question analysis and question to question work.
We don’t believe in spoon feeding, we use to promote group studies and class room presentation and self prepared notes under the guidance of our team members.
We are more focused on Public Policy and Management
We are the only institute in Chhattisgarh, having a separate plan for students those who have completed 12th class and have joined graduation course. In fact we are assisting students to plan their graduation course. We are taking students for 3 years and we are watching their progress in studies for civil services as well their studies for graduation course.
We have started a separate batch for students those who have completed 10th class. We are assisting them in choosing right course work and guiding them for competitive exams as well helping them in quality education for 11th and 12th standards.